This position is responsible for providing all aspects of occupational therapy services, including but not limited to screening, examination, evaluation, care planning, treatment implementation, reassessment, discharge planning and education of pediatric through geriatric patients. Will include weekends
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
1 Performs an occupational therapy patient examination.
2. Analyzes clinical findings to determine functional status/outcome after care.
3. Designs an occupational therapy intervention plan.
4. Performs occupational therapy intervention in a competent manner.
5. Educates others using relevant and effective teaching methods.
6. Produces documentation to support the delivery of occupational therapy services.
7. Uses support personnel according to legal and ethical guidelines
8. Manages resources/incorporates economic factors into service delivery to achieve goals
9. Addresses the age specific needs of all population
10 Be at work and be on time
11. Follow company policies, procedures and directives
12. Interact in a positive and constructive manner