1. Responsible for the administration, interpretation and evaluation of tests and measurements.
2. Plans and modifies treatment programs.
3. Works with neonatal through geriatric patients with clinical competency, as applicable.
4. Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
5. Other related duties as assigned.
1. Interprets physician orders and requests interpretation as necessary.
2. Administers and interprets tests and measurements of patients.
3. Reviews patient charts and progress prior to treatment and modifies treatment plan accordingly.
4. Develops functional g
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.