Providence is calling a Respiratory Therapist (Respiratory Therapy, On-Call Variable Shift, 0.0 FTE) to Providence St. Joseph's Hospital in Chewelah, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Be an integral part of the interdisciplinary team that cares for patients of all ages.
- Manage, assess, plan, and evaluate care for patients with acute and/or chronic cardiopulmonary deficiencies and abnormalities.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an AMA approved school for Respiratory Therapy
- Current Respiratory Care Practitioner licensure in Washington State
- Current or eligible for Respiratory Therapist registry
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate for Healthcare Providers
- Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Previous experience as a Respiratory Therapist
- Proficiency with computers and clinical applications
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Joseph's Hospital in Chewelah, Washington, offers full-service acute care, skilled health care professionals and the latest in medical technology to the residents of Stevens County.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Respiratory Therapy
Req ID: 149346