LICENSED SOCIAL WORKER (LCSW/LICSW) Addication Experience a must!
Universal Health Services, Inc.
March 28, 2018
Company: Arbour Counseling Services
Position: Licensed Clinician
Location: Outpatient Clinic - Haverhill, MA
Pay Type: Job Type: This is a per diem position to start but has the potential of becoming full time / part time benefit eligible within 2 months.
Arbour Counseling Services is now seeking Master's level and Licensed clinicians to provide outpatient mental health services in our Haverhill Clinic. Hours are very flexible; you can create your own schedule with day, evening and some weekend hours available. This is a per diem position to start but has the potential of becoming full time / part time benefit eligible within 2 months.
Our dedicated clinicians deliver direct services to clients, and may provide individual, group, family, or other authorized therapy services at our outpatient center; participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning; and ensures that any treatments delivered are within the scope of the therapist's training, experience and general level of competence.
Your duties will vary but may include:
Assesses client's or family's needs and eligibility for services
· Provides individual, group and family therapy in accordance with assigned client needs
· Provides therapy to clients in accordance with applicable credentials
· Maintains family contact regarding client adjustments
· Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning
· Develops and maintains client case records, notes, plans and reports
· Establishes and maintains effective working relationships within the agency, community and referral sources.